Aloha Scuba Divers,
For the next few weeks I have decided to offer a special that will be hard to resist. To me, the only thing better than scuba diving is scuba diving for FREE!
So, here’s how it works…..
You the certified scuba diver (and ultimate bargain hunter) books yourself and one or more of your non-diving friends on one of my afternoon charter boats. We will do two shallow dives to a maximum depth of 40 feet.
As a PADI isntructor with two years of full time diving here on Oahu, I will personally conduct a Discover Scuba Dive in shallow water over our amazing reefs. You get to take advantage of the free dives and possibly get some friends into diving….. and the timing couldn’t be better as summer (read EPIC diving) is just around the bend!
Our charter boat is a large, comfy catamaran and will get you out to our sites in minutes. Great views of Diamond Head, cool breezes and a good chance to see dolphins and turtles are just some of the sites topside!
After a breif intro and skill session practice we will head out to explore the underwater realm looking for turtles, eels, octopus and maybe even a shark or two!
To take advantage of this special please condsider the following…..
1) You must be a certified scuba diver and provide proof of such certification (PADI, NAUI, SSI etc.)
2) Your friend(s) will need to answer a medical quistionairre prior to diving and may be declined if any portion is not completed or the conditions are not met.
3) Your FREE dive does not include rental gear (only tanks and weights).
4) If your booking is for yourself and one other diver you will recieve 50% off your charter. To get your dive for FREE you must bring along two non divers (max 4).
5) You must book the dive during a weekday (M-F) over the next two weeks (April 20 to May 4)
I hope this will encourage all of you to get someone new into diving this summer! To learn more about Kaimana Divers, PADI courses and Oahu Scuba Diving please visit my links below.
Please email or call for more details…..
Aloha and Mahalo Nui Loa,
Gabe @ Kaimana Divers
(808) 772 1795
I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog post, already in progress:
And now a few photos from the night dive and our morning session today……. This conger eel almost chomped on my knee! I think this is one of the better closeups of a scorpionfish I have managed to snap and finally it’s our good buddy the frogfish!